Saturday, June 27, 2015

On writing this series

Not sure about other authors but I have found that using music can be highly motivational to get in the mood [and help me stay there] for certain novels. I thought it might be fun to link some of the music I used as I wrote Memories of a Distant Future. I have found that if I set up a playlist of this music, that it keeps me going throughout an evening.  I even left a teaser for my next book in the series.  ENJOY!!


3 Doors Down, It's Not My Time,
Fleetwood Mac, Gold Dust Woman, [the album version is better than the 'official video']
Staind - It's Been A while[MDF], Outside[MDF],
Stone Temple Pilots - Plush.



And a Few that I am using for my next book [hint the acronym I use for the title is in parenthesis].
Avril Lavigne - Let Me Go ft. Chad Kroeger [HN]
Nickleback - Gotta Be Somebody [HN].



No comments:

Post a Comment