Friday, November 2, 2018

WOW!

I did not realize how long it had been since I had posted.  I apologize to those who might of wondered.  Life gets in the way often times and I have been busy with that.  But I am hoping to be able to get going again.

Book 3 cover design by WillowRaven is coming along and I hope to see something soon.  I am also seriously contemplating book revisions, title revisions and cover redesigns to see if I can up the quality of the last few books.  Those are also thanks to Willowraven who has been a huge asset!  You might check out her website linked above and see what all she has going.  From our discussions, I have learned where I might have gone wrong and what might need to change to be more in line with this genre.

I have also picked up a few new hobbies and those kept me busy over the summer as well.  I am looking forward to the winter to actually sit down and write some more.

I hope everything in your life is good and that as the holidays approach, you will find joy with family and friends.

CYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment