Friday, August 21, 2015

Book 2 Progress

Book 2 is coming along well.  I have not come up with a very good name yet but I hope to very soon.  Once I finish the rough draft, I will revise and edit it then I will be asking for a few beta readers to read it and give me some feedback.  While they are reading it, I will begin the process of working up a cover for it and another for the Series.

Once the beta readers are done and the cover is done, I will be doing for another revision.

Somewhere along the way, I will reveal a chapter or two here on this blog for you to get a feel for where that book will be going.

If you liked my first book, Memories of a Distant Future, please return to the retailer you bought it from and give it a review.  I get alerts when there are reviews and I love to hear feedback. It will also help me fine tune it and future books.

No comments:

Post a Comment